October 29th, 2010
· 2:47 pm
→ blog jobs
As this consulting practice grows, we are looking for capable people to assist us with our work. That work includes:
- Writing and editing blog content;
- Sourcing good quality images, illustrations and graphics for blog posts;
- Social media marketing research and information gathering;
- WordPress theme and graphic customizations;
- Identifying mavens and key blog posts in target segments for commenting and sharing.
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- Hardworking and committed to producing quality output;
- Self-taught and know how to learn online;
- Want flexible work hours and are home-based.
If this sounds like you, please send email to Jay Palter and include sample URLs of your work – blog posts, blog designs, web sites, creative content, etc. Qualified candidates will be asked to provide references.