Here are a few things you should know about me (in no order of importance):
1. I love what I do. Producing web content, developing software applications, executing social media strategies, providing training and support. In general, I love working with clients to achieve their objectives. This not only makes me happy, but is the key to being successful at it.
2. My experience is diverse. I have worked in policy advocacy, internet technology, software development, retail point-of-sale transaction processing, loyalty programs, insurance and financial advisory services. I strive to bring a balance of breadth and depth to my work.
3. I am an entrepreneur at heart. I have owned and operated my own business and I have worked as a senior executive in other people’s companies. One thing I’ve learned is that relationships based on service and satisfaction are critical to the success of any business.
4. I am a working parent. My role as a father and primary parental unit for my children is very important to me, as is support for the community in which we raise our children.
6. You can trust me to get the job done.